Do you want to hear a little story from one of my audience? Thanks for that. This was another cute and beautiful story that was happens to one of the reader of this site. Her name is Clara. Earlier this year, she commented on one of my social media, that she was grateful to find my website, as she was busy on preparing many things for her first baby birthday.
I found it cute, so I decided to message her and offered her some help to create invitation for her baby birthday party. I made three piece of designs, and gladly, she loved it so much. Speaking of that, I decided to make another version of that invitation card, for us, today.
Please have a look at these one. See below. This one belongs to you for absolutely free (Personal use only)…
Judging by its name, Princess Birthday, for any cute little princess who is about to meet another of their birthday, I’m pretty sure that this one will perfect for them. And for mommies, as you can have it for free, you can also do it at home. How come? I’ve made the template with Microsoft Word, so whether you’re a beginner or advanced user, you are able to do the customization it in one of the, if not the most, easiest way.
This template features Floral design along with some “Girly” stuffs. As we can see, right at the center of the card, you will get beautiful Princess Crown, and her iconic horse-drawn carriage, in dazzling Gold Glitter finished.
- Click the download button that was placed above this instructions.
- You will be directed to Google Drive page, once you landed in that page, click the “red” download button.
- Locate where you want the file will be saved in your device and tap “Enter” key to start the process.
- To gain access to the file, you need to extract/unpack the file. You have to install it first, if you haven’t installed it, you can use WinRar or 7Zip.
- Then don’t forget to install all files inside the “Fonts” folder.