Hello. This article will give a pretty much great idea and some free printable items that will be blowing up in 2020-2021. So, get ready to have an amazing looking Party Invitation Card in both Exotic and Modern ways. What’s that? Here they are.
Actually, I couldn’t wait to put our own spin on this paradise-inspired palette, so we created our own version filled with all the ideas you’ll need for a stunning Modern Tropical party. First thing first, if you’re dreaming on a simple, stunning, and has a little bit touch of Exotic items in your party, this one will be going very well for you.
This templates have everything you need, such as Minimalist design; Two-tone Canvas style background, and it was also supported by a few of typefaces, which makes it even better. For the spotlight, I’ve added a couple of aesthetic Green Leaves, such as the famous Monstera & Jasmine Leaves, Hibiscus flower and so on.
You can do pretty much everything to this one, you can even add your own personal favorite “item”, and even you could do replacing the background. Really? Yeah. Our template is editable with Microsoft Word, so if you already have that installed in your device, you can do it at home by now.
- Click the download button above this.
- You will be directed to the Google Drive, that’s the download page and as we can see, the file was compressed into single Rar file.
- It’s 100% safe from virus. Anyway, click download or the drop-down arrow.
- Tap Enter on your keyboard to start the download process.
- After you’ve done with the customization, you need to browse some information about which paper material that you’re going to use.
- Most people will use Card-stock paper as their material for their party invitations, but it’s relatively expensive compared to other type of paper.
- For value to performance, I’d like to suggest you to use Linen or Kraft paper, instead of using the Card-stock paper.
- This templates have portrait design, so you should set the format/margin with 7×5 inch configuration.