Hello, good to see you again through today’s article. Thank you for being supportive and fans of this site, for new-comer, I’d say congratulation that you’ve found a better place to search numerous templates for your invitation card. Last time, I posted beautiful Floral Garden themed invitation card, and what do we have here? This style of template is relatively new for me, but still, it’s perfect for Wedding or sort of.
Blue is undoubtedly one of my favorite color of all time. It’s perfect to symbolize our good wishes, as it is often associated with trust, loyalty, wisdom, confidence, intelligence, faith, and truth. With that hopes, I made this beautiful design for you. It’s free and editable with Microsoft Word, I hope that it can be somehow help you.
Each templates have unique “Blue” Floral graphics, and supported with beautiful White – Blue Marble background. For the centerpiece/spotlight, I made it in White Rectangle shape, and it is pretty large space to accommodate all your party information. You can directly replace it with your own text.
How to Download
- All files in this site were stored in our Google Drive storage, to gain the access, you need to click the download button above this instructions.
- The file has been compressed/archived into single Rar file. Anyway, to download it, click Download & Enter to start the process.
See this 5 additional tips.
- As the file has been archived or compressed into Rar file, you need to open (Unpack) the file with WinRar or sort of. Then install all provided fonts.
- Apps for Editing. Microsoft Word 2007 version or above.
- As I’ve mentioned before, you can replace the “sample” text directly, by clicking it and type your own, but if you want to add another “text”, see this guides below.
- To add new Text Box, Go to Insert > Text Box > Simple Text Box. If just want to replace the text inside pre-existing “Box”, Click the center of the box and now write your own text.
- Print the template on 5×7 Printing Paper, my best recommendation is Card-stock paper.
- Deliver the invitation card for at least 2 weeks prior the date of the event.