Do you know pusheen ? She is an iconic female cartoon cat that often appear in our life such in in book, bags, stationary and now she appears as sticker sets on Facebook, Line, Instagram and others social media. This cute cat was created by Claire Belton and Andrew Duff for a comic strips on their website in 2010. Pusheeen cat is so popular and famous especially among girls and kids. So, if you are planning a party, let’s create a pusheen party!. Your party will look so cute and adorable.
This adorable female cat was inspiring us to make pusheen invitation template. We have designed six pusheen cat invitation templates with different characters on every image. The designs are so pretty with combination of brown and pink pastel colour plus we provide a blank space so you can complete and write your party detail in there. Our pusheen invitation template comes in JPEG format which make it easily to print or edit. Also, it has standard invitation size which is 5 x 7 inches with landscape version. But, if you want to resize the size, you can easily resize on your photo editor app. As you can see, the design are so cute and adorable :p. My favourite one is the sleepy one. So, how about you ?. However, don’t worry you can download this template more than one
How to get these templates
- First, simply select your favourite pusheen template on our website
- After you decided, you can put your pointer on the selected image and click save image as. Then select a folder to save it
- Or you can find the blue button under its image and click it. Your download will automatically start
How to use this template
- Open your photo editor software such as photoshop and coralDraw or you can use Ms. Word or Ms. Power Point. Upload your image in there. Then start to boost your creativity to customize it.
- When you are done, you can go to the nearest print shop or print it in your home. I suggest to use card stock paper but you can use multipurpose paper since it is less expensive