This post is my own personal experience. It was happened a way back when I got busy preparing for my daughter’s 2nd birthday. My family came to my house trying to fix the problem I made, because it was like disaster. ? My kitchen was full of things, from paper to some glitters, even I forgot where I put my scissor.
At that time, I was so glad that my family, husband and kids start planning my two-years-old daughter party a week in advance. Probably because their mom totally blown off by it ??. Anyway, shortly after they came to me and they showed me cute concept and I was amazed by it. Thus, I immediately made a couple of invitation that inspires me to make other ones for this post. Here’s how it looks, girls.
Free 9+ Sparkling Birthday Invitations for you sparkle boy and girl.
Watercolor design/art has been my favorite element lately, so this design will also have it. Sounds great, isn’t? Yup, you can customize everything in this templates. Each cards also decorated with stunning Balloons in semi-watercolor finished. Why? the reason was because it somehow pushes me to make it in 3d, while watercolor wasn’t support it. The Sparkle was placed on top of the overall layer, so it’s covering the top layer, which underneath that you’re going to see beautiful arrangement of balloons.
How to Download?
- What you need to do is click (left-click) the preview image.
- You should see a new page popped-up in your display, then you need to “right-click” the image and select “Save image as”
- Locate the destination folder, or just leave it as it is. Then “Enter” to start the download process.
- Please note this, all files/materials have been included in that package, so once it’s finished, you are able to customize it right away.
Our template is free and also editable either with Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Ms. Paint if you had installed Windows 10 in your laptop. I’m sure that most of you already had installed this app in your device, am I right? If you had any question related to how to edit, print and so on, don’t bother to ask it through the comment box below.
Are you ready to give add your personal touch? Let’s get this thing started, this following instructions will guide you to download our lovely template. Here they are,
- Click on your selected template, wait for a second & new pop up page will be appeared.
- Or Right-Click the image, and choose “Save image as”
- Locate where the template will be saved in your device, or you can leave it as it is, so the saved file will be in your default download folder.
- Tap “Enter” on your keyboard and your download process will begin shortly.
- I almost forgot to mention it, you can use “Card-stock” paper as the printing material that you’re going to use.