Hi, everyone! Lately, I was super excited to see the sun goes down into the horizon, watching the sea cast back the Moon light into delightful nautical dawn. I think I have pretty good time yesterday. I went to beach for a fun short trip with my sister and brother.
What do we do there? Actually, it isn’t just a simple trip, since we also come to visit our relative there, and we had fun backyard BBQ. Well, anyway, today is Wednesday, a new day for busy mommies who is desperately looking for a beautiful and fun Under the sea birthday invitation. Are you one of them? You’re? then you need to see these,
The beautiful sea animals and other sea creatures are here, in form of seven portrait orientation card. Since many of you are “new” to this circumstances, that’s why I decided to make it in half-finished state. So, you can directly and easily insert your text to the card which it will be surrounded by gorgeous watercolor illustrations, such as cute Mermaid, Turtle, Dolphin, Jellyfish, Whale and many more.
I was thinking that how lucky I am to get this beautiful idea, because at first, I only have it in plain white background layer. But, here we go, the template is now coming with beautiful blue brushstroke background. It provides good base for me to put the sea plants to complete this astonishingly beautiful Under the sea party invitation for your lovely kid.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Final words:
- Print the file / template on cardstock paper (in 5×7” format).
- There are many printing materials (Paper) out there, such as Cotton, Kraft, Linen, Standard text paper and etc.
- Just buy thing that is suitable for your need as well as your budget. There is no need to push it too hard.