What makes it so lovely and beautiful at the same time? Summer gives its unique vibe for us to do plenty of things, and one of them could be celebrating any of your loved one’s birthday. This is great example of what you could do for your kid’s birthday this summer.
This magical Rainbow Unicorn themed birthday invitations was supposedly made for one of relative but since many of you were also asking for this to be featured in this site, I’ll fulfill your request with happy smile on my face. Anyway, please take a look at this one,
This collection was presented in JPG file-format and portrait orientation. It makes them compact as it’s the most commonly used type of format, especially for Image editing. The card was decorated with many elements, as you can see, there are Rainbow haired Unicorn, Pastel Rainbow, White fluffy clouds, Twinkling stars and etc. Do you know why I decided to feature Unicorn to this specific design? The reason is kind of simple, by the way.
I think pretty much of you already know this before. Unicorn itself was a magical creature that was most of the time has its own charm to attract everyone’s attention. Thanks to its cute and beautiful appearance.
- Left-click each one of your favorite template design
- You’re going to see a mini page show up in your display, then right click the image > select save image as.
- Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
How to open and edit the file
- You need to have installed one of this apps, Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop.
- To add new text in Ms. Word, you have to add another text-box, so it can be both customizable and also moveable.
- To do it, go to “Insert” > Text Box > Simple Text Box.
- To add new text in Adobe Photoshop, go to tools panel > click “I” > the click anywhere you want the text to be placed.