Since it is probably your first time to face this kind of situation, it might get you into trouble. I feel you, everyone. The stress couldn’t get any better unless you already pass the test which is actual event. But wait, I do have something great for you and it will help you create your own invitation card for your kid’s upcoming birthday and it’s also reducing the production cost of setting up your party.
This type of collection is probably not something new for you, you might had seen it somewhere, maybe at your acquaintance’s events, or sort of. Instead of doing the exact same way like others, I preferred to do it on my own. As we can see, see below,
7+ Hand drawn, colorful and adorable invitation card templates. I put a lots of thing here, such as Balloons, Bunting flag/garland, Gift boxes, Confetti and many more. Those elements will work in harmony to decorate the card as well as your text (Party information). “How come?”, it’s all because I did place cute text box right at the center of the card, which was inspired by cloud or bubble speech from Comic book and it’s going to be surrounded by those cute elements (I mentioned before).
If you want to download all of this collection, and can’t be eager to wait for it, you can read the instruction down below.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either of those apps that I mentioned earlier.
- Print the final version of the template on cardstock paper (5×7” format).