Without any convincing invitation card design, I think I couldn’t stand to hear their reaction toward my party. Let’s talk about “what do we offer?” here to help you convince your special guest to come at your party. Unlike others, I found this template is everything about unique and beautiful.
The presence of beautiful Cherry blossom which mostly native to Australia, will help you convince whoever in your guests list envy over your gorgeous party stationery. Driven by obsession toward “watercolor” design, this template is great example of that. It has gorgeous color scheme (Blush Pink and Pristine), along with gorgeous Watercolor painting in each design.
In addition, there will be eight of them which in every single of them, you will notice that they had different extended use of text box to accommodate your party detailed information, like Where the party will be nailed down, When the party will begin and so on. You can almost do any things on this template; you also have a plenty options to choose and can do all the editing stuff at home.
- Choose your favorite design template
- Right click on each one of your selected template
- Then select “save image as”, and locate the download folder
- Tap “Enter” and your template will be saved automatically on your default download location.
How to Customize
- First of all, you need to download fonts, or surely you can go with the default font options that Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop have already provided.
- To open the file, you need either Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop.
- Microsoft Word is recommended for those who doesn’t know anything about editing before, since I’m sure that most of you are still familiar with Ms. Word than working with Adobe Photoshop.