No mermaid party is complete without mermaid party games. It goes the same to Pirate birthday party. Thus, I created these stationery with pirate as the overall concept. All templates are printable and you aren’t just got one, but 11+ Pirate Birthday. Pick your favorite, download, wrote your baby boy name, as well as add your address details and Ahoy! It’s done just under an hour.
Kids and grown-ups alike enjoyed themed party, although I did have to go in and out to change some of the pirate elements in this collection.
I’ve designed with being in mind that I can use it in future, because it does look super cool and I think my little boy would love it. A unique Ship’s wheel pattern on the back, decorating the main layer, along with additional elements, such as Pirate’s themed illustrations. Those illustrations are included in 11 different templates here, such as cute illustration of Pirate’s Ship/Vessel, Treasure Chest, Pirate flag and many more.
Now you can select your favorite one or sure you can grab them all at once! Keep the rest for future reference? I think it’d be great though and you can share this to your friend too, so, they will know that there is an awesome site that post and share free invitation templates with fun theme. From Disney Princess – to stunning Under the sea themed birthday invitation card.
How to Download
If you’re ready to keep it as yours, you may need these following simple instructions,
- Right-Click each one of your selection.
- Then Select “Save Image As”, locate the destination folder.
- Click “Save” or tap “Enter” to start the download process.
- Prepare the apps, such as Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Word, then you can open the file with one of those apps.
- Print the final version on cardstock or any other printing paper you wished for. For me, cardstock is the best all-rounder, yep, it’s a bit pricey but you will get what you deserve, girls. Great quality of material, comes in many texture as well as it already has 5×7 format like what our template had.