I can’t think of any kids’ party I went to that didn’t any gold ornament, even as simple as either gold balloons and confetti. Well, it’s come from good reason, since it’s easy to find. From nearby store to online marketplace. Anyway, you can take it to a whole new step further, at your special party especially. You can make a beautiful party stationery from that. And here we got 11+ template designs for you and all of them are free!
Any of these cards could be done in just a few minutes. I have made it in compact, for example, the background layer is inspired by the classic pattern from early 19th century. We usually see it in British’s building or kind of. By the way, on top of it, you will get the dazzling gold ornament I mentioned earlier. It has has stunning gold border design, text divider, and many more. Fun fact! Both kids and adults love everything in bright and dazzling colors, well, it’s great to make it like that. In addition, matching font styles, which isn’t only looking great, but also charming on its own.
- Left-click your selection then waits till you see a new tab pop up on your display.
- Right-click the image or template, select Save image as > Locate the folder.
- Tap Enter to start the download process or you can just click the Save
- Once it’s finished, you have to check the file by opening it with some sort of editing apps (See below).
How to open the file
- There is no limitation in term of what kind of apps you are going to use, even the basic Microsoft Word (2007 or later) is more than enough to do the simple customization.
- Alternative apps: Adobe Photoshop, Ms. Paint (Free) and Corel Draw.
- Printing paper: Cardstock, Kraft, Velum, and Cotton. (Choose one)
- For the best recommendation to go for, I’d say it’s Cardstock paper, the value is much better than the other type of paper that you’d see it in stationery shop.