For me, Animals hold the number one spot in the best theme to be used in kid’s birthday party. It comes from good reason though. First thing first, you are able to personalize your party based on only-one animal, like Lion, if you want to show how your little boy will a be great leader in future, or maybe elephant which depict the symbol of strength, loyal and intelligence.
“What if, I do make them all in one?” Sure! Why not? This following example is great way to help you understand of how this cute animals will adorn your party. Let’s check out these ones.
Featuring 11+ adorable invitations in landscape orientation. Why did I make it like that? The reason is it allows you to insert your kid’s photo right to the right side of the card. It looks cute, doesn’t it? To improve the overall design, I decided to add a couple things such as, Bunting flags, Stars, Confetti to accompany the cute baby animals in there.
By using this, you don’t have to worry about the big sum of cost to make invitation card for your party. You can started work on this one as soon as the download has already finished.
- Left-click each one of your favorite template design
- You’re going to see a mini page show up in your display, then right click the image > select save image as.
- Locate where the template files are going to be placed in your device.
- Tap “Enter” and now the download process will begin shortly.
How to open and edit the file
- You need to have installed one of this apps, Ms. Word or Adobe Photoshop.
- To add new text in Ms. Word, you have to add another text-box, so it can be both customizable and also moveable.
- To do it, go to “Insert” > Text Box > Simple Text Box.
- To add new text in Adobe Photoshop, go to tools panel > click “I” > the click anywhere you want the text to be placed.