This template has adorable theme, per se, and it’s great for your boy’s upcoming birthday. This “extraordinary” concept brought this collection to whole new concept and for parents who are looking for an extra for their kid’s party, this Construction won’t go wrong! Trust me.
My son, Adam, he loves this party invitation and even invited one of his friend to come and offers it as gift for his’ upcoming birthday. I was really moved by his kindness and how much he cares all his friends. Later that day, we have a fun day together working on these as well as I made a couple more for everyone here. See below,
Construction? It will show you how fun it is to host the best Construction birthday bash for your kid and invite his friends with this awesome invitations. On each the top and bottom side of the card, you are going to see something that will remind you to the black & yellow “Traffic Sidewalk” which we often see it in UK. Did you even know that? Lol. Yep! that’s right, the border design was inspired by those distinctive design alongside some others cool stuff.
What’s the other stuff here?
The stuff here consists of, my favorite, concrete wall inspired background design, awesome pre-written wording and cool illustration of the construction vehicle such as Concrete Mixer, Tractor, etc.
- Choose your favorite design, then Right-Click the template
- Select “Save Image As”, Locate where the file will be saved in your device.
- After that, hit “Enter” or click “Save”, and the download process will start automatically in a few seconds.
- After the download has finished, check the file by opening it using either Adobe Photoshop or Microsoft Word or Paint (Only available in Windows).
- Print the template on any printing paper (Must be in 5×7 format).
- The best one the market is Cardstock paper, but there are many of them, each of them will have their own character despite the fact Cardstock is the best overall card for birthday occasion.