Let’s party up! Throughout the whole year waiting for his/her birthday, you can’t feel ease to this one. You need to prepare everything flawlessly, from the beginning – to the day of the event. To help you ease your burden of hosting your own party from scratch, we will give you a set of awesome and cute collection to be used as your invitation card design.
In overall, I’d say this probably one of my favorite design for this week. Thanks to its fresh and cheerful vibe that belongs to the card, such as blue silhouette on top of white layer, Ice Cream, Balloons, Lollipops, etc. it won’t stop here, cause I also added a fun wording placed at the top section of the card, it says “Let’s Party”, with a little bit of decorative elements.
This template as well as every collection in this site is editable. There is no limitation over your creativity. But please bear in mind that everything here is free for personal use only. Anyway, since the template has already been made in 5×7” format, now you don’t have to change or re-adjust the format to your printing paper, because you can immediately buy paper with that exact same 5×7” format (e.g. Cardstock, Kraft, Velum).
How to Download
- There is no download button for this ones, but it’s even simpler because you only need to “left-click” the preview image or template and wait a moment.
- After a new page shown up, “right-click” > select “save image as”.
- Locate where the file is going to be saved in your device, “Enter” or “Save” when done.
- The download process will be automatically started by now.
How to Open
- Open the file with Microsoft Word or Adobe Photoshop or Ms. Paint.
Print the final version on 5×7 paper. FYI, cardstock and cotton paper are the good choice for material, considering how great the value is, as well as plenty of advantages you are going to get once you bought it